Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Oh My!!!

What happend to it???
How could this happend to me???
I nearly fainted after I saw the message shown on the monitor "Error Loading OS".
I rub my eyes again and reread the message and yes! It's still the same...

Oh My God!!
I didn't do anything wrong on the computer and why it's happening on me... I just restart the PC for better performance... Nothing else!! Oh no!! All my work, files, mails and pictures are in it.

Grrhh!!! This is was a big trouble for me...

I still have to work in the late night and how I suppose to survive without it. Don't count the proper workload i still have to use it for the job task...

Jesus!!! Luckily someone is still around and I could ask them fix it for me... But at the moment, I only can move some of the important file to somewhere else to prevent any data lost if the disk needed to be format...

Oh my! Oh My!...

But still thanks to it and now I manage to make myself blogging around and paste up those story and events that long ago it should be up here already...

No comments: