Wednesday, November 01, 2006

It’s day dreaming again!

I start day dreaming again these days. Thinking of my future career, thinking of how succeed I will be and thinking of establish an agent company with friends. Yet all these are only mingles around in my mind and dunno when it’s gonna be real. But I do really hope that I would did whatever that I deeply wanted in my desire no matter how.

Daydreaming actually isn’t the bad thing after all. I’m always holding the principle – ‘Dream it better than not to dream it’. At least you do know what actually you want in your life so that you could dream it, as for me, I always daydream a lots of things, views and futures. The best thing is I do dare to dream big and planning on how to march to achieve it. Comparing to some people, they rather choose not do daydream a lots and choose to continue their life without dreaming.

Hey! If you also think like this and I must said is time to WAKE UP!!! 80% of people are work as the job that is not their dream job and only 19% of people are fighting along side and dare to create a path (maybe many paths) toward their dream job. Wait a minute!!! Where is the last 1%? Oh! Forgot to tell you, that 1% is the group of people that accidentally in touch with the dream job that everyone is dreaming.

According to the research (research that I conduct unofficially), dream job for most of the people mostly could fulfill 2 criteria of their desire – Satisfaction of work and guarantee of stylist lifestyle. If you don’t want to be in the 80% group, then you have to be as the 19% group. Fighting for yourself, maybe you could accidentally become the 1% group and who know.

Me myself now also working and planning hard to achieve my dream job and lifestyle. Even is a little marching, but it’s already better than those didn’t take any action. I just finish a phone call with my friend, talking about our vision when we were studying in college. Suddenly my deepest heart is on fire after we talking about those days. So I feel that I really want to do whatever I really want in my heart. Without bond to anything, just doing it for my own interest.

I can tell you guys, I will be there one day. It won’t just a daydreaming anymore. I now am working for the capital for my daydream. See who shall reach the top and reach to the dream soon.

No comments: