Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Calls From Far

Today is a public holiday and I can sleep till very late in the morning.

What holiday I having?

It's a triple straight holiday for me (2 for Hari Raya and 1 for Sultan Pahang’s Birthday replacement) and also plus some of the day off from my schedule.

I was wake up by a call early in the morning and I can’t manage to attend it since I was late to pickup the call. Ops!! You could see how lazy I was when I need to wake up from bed to pickup a call. Checked on the call history and found out that is a private number which is hidden from viewing, wondering who was calling me in such early.

There only 2 possibilities, one is calling from some ‘BIG’ company that normally they have the method to hide the number and the other one is that call is calling from oversea. It makes me keep thinking on the call that I had missed in the morning.

Till noon, the call is calling back and I quickly rush toward my phone to pick up. Well! Well! What a surprise!!! Guess who’s calling? It’s a call from Japan!!! It’s Jason calling me from Japan; a friend of mine just went to Japan to work.

What a lucky day today!

He now is on the way back to Tokyo from Osaka and now he is on the train. Wow!!! So envy that he manages to get himself work officially in Japan. But why he was going to Osaka? Haha… He lost his air ticket first day he reaches Japan and now he has to reclaim the ticket by paid nearly 10000 Yen as punishment and get it in Osaka. What a poor thing!

Just have a quick chat with him and as you know normally the charge from international call normally is very expensive. So can’t drag the time too long but I had promises that will call back him in future.

When I hung the call, suddenly I was thinking wanted to call to Taiwan where my Best Buddy is there now having some little extra training and performance for his future career path. But now isn’t the correct timing to call him, maybe he is paying attention to his training now. So I decide to call him in the night.

Well! Well!

What a surprise again for me during the night!

It’s my buddy calling me from far, from the Formosa Island. When I thinking of to call him and now he is calling me before I could press the button. He said he will be back on Nov 8 and I could attend to the ceremony of the award presentation with him on Nov 11.

Today really is a lucky day because I have received 2 priceless calls from far. Thanks to both of them treating me as best friend.

For me, friendship is important in my life. I would valued each of the relation with everyone.

No comments: