Thursday, January 17, 2008

Traffic Jam @ Youth '08

Hey Guys,

Glad to inform that this blog had been chosen as one of the shortlisted for the Traffic Jam event.

From tomorrow onward (18/01/2008) until this Saturday (19/01/2008), you all can visit to the traffic jam counter where malaysia 100 blogger space will be exhibit to the malaysian youth.

So....

Don't wait until the last minute, just drop by to the counter and find for my blog and vote for it... Or you may also vote for others that very famous de...

Wuahaha....

I will be there on Saturday noon, so meet you all there...


This event is brought to you by Nuffnang and iTalk Buddy.

I'm iTalk user for your information, and I get the great deal in calling not only friend withing malaysia but I do use it to call to oversea especially on Taiwan and Hong Kong.

Why do i use that?

With the rate that iTalk offer, I found that it would cheaper to call oversea such as Taiwan & Hong Kong whether I can save more money but also to talk more with my Friends. Therefore, whereelse have such a great deal except for iTalk.

Haha

No comments: