Thursday, January 17, 2008

iTalk, My Saver on calling My Circle

Well! Well! Well! I’m an iTalk user since long time ago when most of my best friends start to switch to oversea to study and work, but mostly is work. That’s really make me jealous as I so desperate wanted to have a business trip to oversea but it’s never happened.

Haha!!

Maybe it’s isn’t the right time for me to be as somebody else, all is depend to luck. I usually do MSN with all my pals and get to know their status over there, but I found that it’s feeling more comfortable to talk instead of sending texts to them as I could feel their expression through conversation.

I had a friend currently now fighting for his career in Taiwan as a Star. Yes! He is a Malaysian Star. But be on the road to achieve for the success as a SuperStar is not that easy as you can imagine. You will felt depress when thing didn’t go as you thought and it’s much harder if you’re fighting for your dream & career alone in a country that you are not native-born. Hence, as a compassionate friend of his, I do what should a friend should do – I called him.

Calling him to talk is not as easy as normal conversation as you’ll could imagine, as you guys wasn’t in his shoe and didn’t how difficult of the situation at there. But as best friend of his, one thing I could ensure him is, He always has my support in many forms. Not only me, but every else that care for him. He and I both using iTalk when we calling each other as iTalk also allow people calling back from oversea with the low calling rate as well. Don’t think that iTalk only could be use in Malaysia only la… If you do think that, that’s mean you also is just a Katak just came out from the Kampong only la….
Haha.

Recently, about 6 months ago, I discover that calling local mobile phone using iTalk, somehow is much cheaper to the rate that provided by my services provider especially for the call to others service providers. Haha… Then I could save more to call my circle of friends.

So… What else you are waiting for? iTalk la….

Haha

No comments: