Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Merdeka Eve

Wondering where I was during last year National Day eve?
The answer is I’ve forgot!
Things that happened one year ago, I had totally forgotten, but things that happened long long ago, its still clear in view.
Perhaps that National Day Eve doesn’t have anything happened, therefore It doesn’t left any track on my memory.

Matters that on old time, definitely deeply ironing in mine mind, including this year National Day eve, I think it surely will mark in my mind for rest of my life.

Actually my vacation starts on 29th August, but it had retarded by an unwritten reason, five days of leaves being truncated to four days, and the arrangement that have been made need to shear the shed, my mood definitely falls to the bottom of the valley. Dunno who can continue with such mood? Don’t think will head to anywhere else except killing the time with those long TV Serial at home.

At the first day of the leaves, Ai Hong and Cat called to ask whether I joining with them to the Merdeka Countdown party at Poppy Colleciton. Saying that it’s an old friend reunion cum happy hour time at there. Don’t really feel wanted to go, but they play trick and claimed that if I don’t go, some other will not going as well, so I am the key of the decision. Darn!!! I really felt into theirs trap dy, therefore I must go!!!

Haih!@! Really needed obey to girls. Thought there sure will be a jam in the town center, since it’s Merdeka’s Eve and most of the road being closed for the parade at the next day. I also thought the vehicle queue will start from the Merdeka Square to the old airport.
But fortunately, jam or not, I could have a look to the night scene of Kuala Lumpur, the city that I long gave a proper look.

On the way, many vehicles were decorated attractively with Jalur Gemilang and each of them had displayed the patriotic spirit toward the country. Maybe because government had draft a rule that, no activities should held in KL except Merdeka Square, therefore area at Golden Triangle seems a bit lonely than usual, only families and little group of people are hang around in the mall and shop. Comparing to the Golden Triangle, clubs and pubs along the Jalan Sultan Ismail are much more happening. Everyone gather at the same place just to celebrate Malaysia Independent Day, also meeting with friend that not seen for a long time.

I usually won’t get drunk so easily, dunno what make me such high and drink that many, perhaps I really do a proper rest, therefore without noticed I had drink more than usual, luckily it’s happened only once and the only once, life still keep going on and cannot rest too much and too long.

Malaysia had become 50 years old, the magnificent 50 years;
will human have the magnificent 50 years?
Hopes Malaysia will keep continue and have its second, third magnificent 50 years uncountable, we human being must fight for create own magnificent 50 years!

Wishes Malaysia Happy Birthday!
My national territory, my family, my root.

No comments: