Friday, November 03, 2006

It's Insane!!!

How could this always happen to her?

Not once already, but twice man….

Her special ability made her always being herself in front of me, although sometime is insane and funny but that’s her.

Actually this morning I just back from office around 5am and planned to sleep till late afternoon, but unfortunate she text me a message asking whether want to join them go for a trip to Shanghai around 10 something. I’m the person that alerts to phone call ring and sms tone, so my feel of sleepiness suddenly being whack half. I never thought to receive a message to ask for joining the trip during my sleep hour.

As a polite respond, I text back and ask when and what’s the budget for the trip. Never been to Shanghai and so wanted to hoop on a trip to check out how modern is Shanghai. Without a minute, there’s the message coming back and after reading it, I totally awake from bed.

She thinking of something funny and that’s was fast. She said it’s a night days seven nights trip around RM2100 on this Nov 13. Jesus! That’s 12 days from now Man!!! How I suppose to get such a long leave to join her. This is insane!

Oh Man!!! I wish that I could be informing earlier so that I could join as well. But for the moment I don’t think I can’t join and so upset for that. Thought that I could have a visit to the Mainland and witness some historical things and buildings especially Shanghai this destination. Being force to rent as the colonies of few western countries during the invasion on it, there must be lots of left out cultures that impact to the oriental itself.

Have to plan to go by myself already, since I can’t join them in this trip. But I do hope that this little lady could text me earlier so that we could plan it earlier and no need to rush like this LAST MINUTE CALL!!!

Wuahahahah… Enjoy on the trip Yeah!!!

No comments: