Tuesday, March 28, 2006

My little friend

Today was a great day for me... Hihi!!!

Why i said so? Coz my little master is coming down to KL woh...

Haha... But not happy that he din call me to inform me ooo... I also is inform by ashley la... A message that unattended @ MSN when i was sleeping in room... (I really like to sleep alot de)

Then I "quick quick" call my master lo... Woh!!! He really so forgetful la... said that wanna call me when he arrive here but when reaching here like dun have such matter la...

He suggest that i go to meet him at Mid Valley and join him with ashley and wan xin over there... I said i come only at late evening which is after i finish my thing...

I called Ashley and tell her choose whatever movie also nevermind for me, i had already din watch movie for month dy ler... Then when i reach there, i saw my master was already bold at his head ler... the proof of joining the NS...

Wah...

Already transforme from a boy to a little man already ler...

Haha!!! sure he will shy when i said this phrase... but really a long time din meet him ler... we went for a singaporean movie which is a comedy. The movie really can bring a message to every parent, teacher and headmaster on how to learn more in their life... Tat's wats ashley was said...

After that, we head to 2 difference place to have some drinks. One for dessert and one for supper... Haha!!! we really have a big appetite... but one thing that my little master cannot tahan that uncle chow keep calling him....

Around one something, we head back to sleep then tomolo will have anothers day to spend for him...

Ops... not one day woh.. is one week la...

P/s: i will try to upload some picture... keep coming back yeah!!!

No comments: