Monday, March 20, 2006

LeeHom "Heroes Of Earth" Promo Tour 2006 @ Sunway Lagoon Surf Beach












Finally I also back to this surf beach AGAIN…

Hopefully it won’t like last time having the same experiences as well. Lee Hom is such a great singer that I bet everyone will enjoy his performance all the night. Although it’s was raining during the showcase, but the rain can’t lower down the enthusiasm of all Lee Hom’s fans.

As I had said before, as usual I had a meeting in afternoon at Federal Hotel before the showcase start. It is very weird that I din saw my dearest leader attend to the meeting as well. Suddenly I had a thought of missing her.

Wuahaha!!!

So I ask my other 2 friends that also will came along for the show at night. “Where is she?” I asked. “Oh yeah!!! She said that she won coming for the meeting who!!!” Kelvin answered. “What? How Could she…” I continued “She said she is food poisoning woh… but she definitely will coming for the showcase woh, so dun worry!!!” Kelvin halts my phrase.

My god!!!

Do you had a frenz like mine that is sick till half way but still can come for the celebration of the showcase at the night? My dear Qing Hui was such a superwomen, she really love these showcase, concert things la… If not how I could blur blur being force by her ler…

It’s a heavy rain when I finish my meeting, and me and Kelvin also discussing whether wanna go or not. If it kept raining then we will call it a day and went back to sleep. Some more when we reach there everyone also using umbrella, Sunway there sure have lots of mushroom de la…

Damn Man!!!

Can’t denial that Lee Hom really is a handsome looking guy… Man!!! He really can take lots of little gal’s hearts la… Oh dear, not only little gal la… is all age range for that… He had the entire characteristic that is a perfect man need to have.

Talented… Handsome… and… and… and… Awesome…

Haha… I could wish that in the next round of mine would is something like that man…

After he sang all the songs, definitely is the autograph section. But my advise for this is, if any other same function at surf beach, I would suggest that juz go to listen, autograph, other place la… It’s not the only place have the thing la… choose some others place is more conformable so no need to be in the crowded situation..

At the end, hope u guys enjoy the part I took from the scene… It at the top of the article… Hihi… remember advice me on how to take yeah… so that I can be come a pro.

^_^

No comments: