Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Heavan And Hell

Do you know why I had said earlier in the post that the title of this one will definitely be heaven and hell?

Why?

Anyone wanna do a guess?

Come on, at least can take a try...

Imagining that you enjoying the century best show that ever happened and after the show you found out that the only transport that allow you to go home was close the service, how would you feel?

Like an Idiot?

Like being cheated?

At that moment, I was from the highest place as heaven suddenly when into a deep hell... It was such an irresponsible action that I had never met. Never ever in my life that has such a ridiculous thing happened when I went for a concert and this is the 1st in my history.

How embarrassing when mentioning to all my friends...

No transportation for you to back to the place where you dump your car at a station before.

But now I won’t be shame to talk about it... Coz I wan to let you guys know how I was solving with this ridiculous thing without spending a cent... and yes I will never wanted to try it again and so to you guys...

But lucky that time I wasn’t alone there... and I decide to walk myself to the next station where my car was parked. The distance actually is not too far and it’s only around 3Km I think... We took around 20 to 30 minutes time to walk ourselves to reach the car... No lying... It’s true!!!

Had you ever walk at along the highway by foot? But now I can say I had...

At least I had try once in my life, wasn’t too tough, it just very hot and tried when u walks yourself in half and hours... My friends were slowly walked behind me and I busy finding a good spot to take a picture during the journey...

Haha... Never ever will see such a stupid thing happened but it’s happening.

That’s why I said is like heaven and hell, your mood was in a very high peak of excited but when u found out the ending like this, GOD also will faint.



Car was running fast at the road behind me... ^_^


The End!!!

P/s: When I reach my car is around 1.12am... I spend quite a lot of time to seek some spots to take picture.

No comments: