Friday, February 11, 2005

Rush Hour?? Runing out of Time???

Gosh!!! Now I have to worry for all my assignment and project already… I should do all the work before CNY… But who know I have so many things to do during CNY oh… Next time it must have a long holiday for the entire Chinese ma… so that we can play hard, work hard and rest hard... (^_^)

Gone back to my assignment, luckily I have done all the big portion dy, so no need to worry about, just the project- Double Module Project… have to submit lots of report to the supervisor and let him know what have been done so far.. I had read lots of book that I won read that much in the 20 years life… It’s killing… But I also knew that is for my own good…

Another Group project… Had elected as PM again… not prime minister is Project Manager… Have to distribute the work to all the member and determine that task… always hope that can be Donald Trump’s PM… At least there I can compete to be one of the president under Donald Trump Company…

So I have to work hard… Gambate!!!

1 comment:

Wino McHackenpuke said...

Your blog is a bore, and it made me snore.