Wednesday, February 09, 2005

1 Day coUNT doWn To CNY.... Hurray!!!

Actually it only left out a few hours and it will in the Chinese New Year… Hurray!!! Rooster Year is coming on the way, Monkey have to give way…… Haha… When I think that the brand New Year is coming I have lots of joyful thing can’t wait it to be happened… This year I had plan out some minor activities that can enable me to do during the short five brand new days… after that I have to be back on the college waiting for the open day… T_T… but the day is still far away… \(^_^)/

On the 1st day of the Rooster Year, I wil wake up early and go to the temple “bai bai”, so the god will “bo bi” me “soon soon lili”. It means that I will do well throughout the whole rooster year… After that I have to follow my old pal going down to my secondary school area to have a New Year visitation to all the house to get more more Angpow.. I will be rich at the end of the day… Hope that can enable me to purchase a pair of new shoes… (^_*)

Then have to rush back on evening to my grandma house to celebrate the Year… Hahaha.. another place for me to hunt for lots of Angpow.. I like my mum side family… because their Angpow is bigger than other… (:p)

Second day will be up on Genting… Since the whole family haven back to genting for many years dy… So will go up there to have a tour and relax a bit…

Third day will be going around at KL will my frenz and hanging around the big shopping complex mall and the cinema as well… Who know that I might want to watch the CNY movie…. Hihi

Fourth day will be Saturday and I might ajak my loved one to walk walk.. dunno she wan or not lah… depend de..

Fifth day ah… of course going back to the annual event lah… Visitation to my primary school teacher house and see her small daughter… after that 6 of us go for the Karaoke at Red Box… It is a must you know…

Then after that I have to gone back to INTI and starting to do my assignment and project. It has a lot of work to do as well as study on the project… Sigh… I plan to do on the fourth day if I got nothing to do.. (^_^) wisely use the time ma…

Wuahahahaha!!!!

No comments: