Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Finally It's Here... Where is the Rooster???

Yo… Now is 12.30am in the 9 of Feb 2005. The Year of Rooster had come. The sound of various of firework suddenly pop out from no where… It such a noisy environment… but if it not noisy, it won be like CNY anymore… (^_^)

But this year I wonder why my mum have to so early praying for the happiness ler? I hear some of the people say that the wealth god is come together with the bad god… So it’s not suitable to invite him in to the house… Have to get other good and luck god in… Wonder why? It’s a traditional. We have to follow it…

Some of the people also said that Rooster Year is not allowed to eat rooster oh… Or else you will get bad luck… Dunno is true or not de… Ah… Dun care la… I eat anything de lah… as long as it is not beef then done lah..

So GONG XI FATT CHOI to all of you…
May all of you get more more Angpow.. Especially my -=Lou Po Zai=-

No comments: