Monday, February 07, 2005

2 Days... Count Down TOwaRD CHINESE NEW YEAR.....

Cool Man... It is almost near to the Chinese new year already... I think I have to practice on saying the word “Gong Xi F@tt Chai” which can enable me to get more ANGPOW… Because these few days is quite broke for me to spend the life... ^_^

Happy Chinese Lunar Year also is another word that I had learned from my other high educated friends.. *_^ but it not means that I not educated oh… it just my standard won be as high as they are… sometime I have to be ashamed of it… That why I keep learning from them and asking them to correct my speech when we are talking…

Gosh… I haven purchase enough shirt for the new Year This Year… I can only manage to get one shirt…. Listen carefully is one shirt one shirt, no any pants ler.. how I suppose to celebrating New Year… Cannot I must go to purchase and shop for the new cloths… or else I will wearing the old cloth… Haih… Two more day to go and I still haven get enough shirt…

Hereby… GONG XI FATT CHAI to you all oh…

KAAKAKAKAKAKKA

No comments: