Saturday, September 04, 2004

An Unexpected day

Life always is full of unexpected thing that might frigthen you. But if these type of thing never happend you would not know how well you would solve the case.
Fews day ago, my result was released and the result of the subject is under the prediction of mine efford. Except for one, the only one that i never expect that would getting a result me myself also can't imagined. Because of this subject, it had change my plan of my journey in the study. Itself already made my overall avverage left around 0.5 mark to reach the requirement. and yet it was the key of everthings.
Got a person say before, but i don;t know who is the person. Life is always full of unexpected. But expected is created by yourself. You have to know how to solve it. It is a part of you daily task that given by god. Just treat it as a good task to train you in the journey to be a man. Always bear in mind, you are the one make things happend, not wait for the things to happends.

No comments: