Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Non-Stop 20 hours...

0830: As usual I woke up but this is the successful day to do so. :p
0900: After I wash myself I watch the half episode of the drama “War and Beauty” since haven figure out what to do next…
0930: I stop the series and read through the article of my research paper.
0950: I change my cloth and prepare going to work at INSO.
1000: I start my work at INSO but I call to the sponsor that I suppose to get his responds on that time.
1020: I took the trolley went to Finance Office to dismantle five computer to Internet Lab.
1145: It took me plenty of times to do the job that allocated.
1200: I when for the class without having any meal or light food.
1210: My phone start ranging continuously one and follow another, luckily that Maxis Hotlink had make the call waiting function open to be used.
0200: I went to SAO to have a very short meeting and of course is me only la. Because I have to go down to take sponsor at the same times at Shah Alam.
0230: We can say that partially lost that cause by the address given at SS16.
0255: Finally we reach the destination, but it rain heavily. We had taken 40x24 package of Ice Lemon Tea.
0315: We get everything done at F&N factory and we are on the way to DIGI office which is at Glanmarie Shah Alam.
0330: We reach….

TO BE CONTINUE…

No comments: