Sunday, September 19, 2004

Airport...

Actually it is a incredible place.......
Why am i say so........? Do you ever watch before a drama or a movie related to the airport? Some of the titles are quite interest to chase off.... Like the most recent Hong Kong Drama... Up to the Sky... Quite can attract so many young teenage to have a dream..... A dream that everyone had forgot for long long time ago----- Pilot, or maybe the stewardess and stewarded… These are the Dream that we used to have during young…
Airport actually can consider as a place to send people off to another destiny and a place to have a beloved person back to the home land… Recently in this few weeks, I had gone to this holy place (It can be say so since it have it duty to gather people around the world together and sending people to another land) for few times already. All is going to the great land. A land that every one in our college going to continue another journey of their life.. Sometime it is very hard to send a friend off to so far… Dunno when we are going to see each other again… It is also weird that, I myself have the feeling that when I suppose to have this all happened in the future? Will there be anyone coming to send me off? Sometimes myself also dun dare to think so much regarding this… yet it is my dream that going around the world and this place was the point of my starting for the whole journey….


No comments: