Saturday, October 06, 2007

It’s Him

Well!!! Guess whom I had met just now?

It’s Dennis, the final 2 of So You Think You Can Dance here up at 6000 feet.

Yup!!! It’s really him and I 100% sure is him.

It not then you see is it this guy at down here at the Left?



Not Clear??

Then you see this one at the Right la!!!


This is the one I saw at here in Genting.
Well, One thing I can confirm that is at the time I saw him is actually not more than 1 meter lo...

Actually is not surprise for me to see him up here in Genting, that’s only one place that he could go with his gang of friends if they really up here to have fun and music. That’s definitely is Safari.

Beside him, I also had saw Issac and Sue up here around early of September during a show at Genting. Dennis, he is the Third contestant I bump in to in Genting.

Seeing him, suddenly felt sad about that he didn’t win the competition at SYTYCD. He really is a good dancer, and honestly he really gains and learns a lot through out the competition. I deeply feel that he should win the competition instead of having the other one to win.

But that’s Malaysian’s Choice!!!

What to do?

Hope he really done well in what he like – Dance.

All the Best!!!

P/S: Did someone know him?? If you do then please tell him that Safari's dance floor is not open for breakdancing oh.. Hahahaha

No comments: