Monday, June 26, 2006

Oh My... really Alike..

I was work at night shift these few nights from 4pm to 1am something, but I always have to wait till 2 or 3 something for one of the metal mechanics to finish its task. How funny is the mechanic!!! Can’t have any word to it since it was one of the tasks that I had to perform.

Yesterday I work as usual, doing tasks that I suppose to do and search for some additional info for some of the job. When the clock shown 2 something, as usual I had to walk to data centre located at themepark hotel to change the tape for the last task. Suddenly my phone had rang. It gives me a great shock since it was so late already, so I picked up the call.

S: Hey where are you?

K: huh? Why ask such funny question? I at Genting la, working ma…

S: Hehe!! I now on the way up to Genting with my friends. So meet you later!!!

K: Wat!!! You now on the way? so late?

S: Yam cha mah… I called u again when I reach here… But most probably will have a drink in starbuck. You come later yeah!!!

K: Oh my… Okie but you have to wait till I finish my job…

S: Deal!! See you later…

Wow!!! All my friends also serupa one… Said come up yam cha then they sure will come up yam cha… Dunno which of their line in their mind was ‘Sot’.

So I went to meet them after I finish my work and that’s already 3 something early in the morning. Actually I only knew one of them only, so I have to introduce myself to rest of them. Maybe that’s why I can have so many friends!!! This can’t be explaining. Haha!!! Except soo jun, the other 3 is ka jun, Edwin and Ah Jun.

Suddenly I feel that Edwin really like a person that I meet before…. When I scan through, I realize that he like one of the star of Malaysia. The R&B Prince of Malaysia – Zchen. Haha… Really look alike la… I sure cannot lose the chance to ask whether others also saying the same thing. Edwin denied that only half face similar only. But I said almost 90% similar to Zchen, From face figure to the height also said really alike…

Of coz I got took a picture with him to proof that I not bluff to you guys… I will post in up once I received the picture. Haha…. I can guarantee that lots of people will think I took the picture with Zchen.

Hang around at starbuck with them and they are playing true or dare before me arrive, and ka jun is being dare to get a number from a gal from next table… Oh My… I discover the danger and try to keep myself out of the games since I was no longer like old time... I had long din play such game already. Haha,.. But great to meet another new friend in my life…

P/S: Anyhow, before I leave I helped ka jun to pass his number to the gal that he dare to get number from… HAHA!!!

No comments: