Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I'm Sick!!!

Since Yesterday, it's started very windy in Genting here... Dunno why? Wondering the weather downhill also windy like here? The wind over here blow nonstop and somemore very noisy and loud. Y I said so? Coz it's distrubing my sleep all night and even in the morning ( I worked night shift these days).

Early in the morning, i felt very chill when i woke up Plus the suffer of my running nose.

Oh My... It make me can't breath and woke up from the rest.

You can't imagine how suffer during the situation. Eventhou i continue sleep with an extra blanket but i still torture by the syptom of sickness and can't close my eye to have a proper rest.

It make me very down as well as make me started to think about my mum's care. Somemore i was thinking another thing that what if the gal i care knew that i was not feeling well?

How would she respond?

Will she care about me?

Haih... But now my mind told me can't think about that 1st, coz i need to had some medicine. But i don't have any in room la... Somemore haven put anything to the stomach yet. Not even a single bread...

Without taking any medicine, i drag my body after i wash myself with warm water to work and plan to go to clinic to take some medicine. My throat start feeling pain and it's shown that's the consequence of the running nose. The mukus all start to reverse back to the throat.

Haih... Damn Suffering....

Probably is the cause of the windy situation and make myself so easy to go down. I really need to have a proper rest and without thinking too much... But how bout her reaction? Haih... I only can find out
during the dreaming...

Hopefully thing will hapend in real life. +

No comments: