Monday, May 29, 2006

As usual is My Birthday again...

Hmmm~~~~ Today is my birthday... but so many thing happend during the last fews birthday in my life. But this year, my birthday is normal as usual.

Not as usual as old time. Is as usual as the day that i passing through in the working life... :p

As usual, I sleep very early in 11pm before the day of 29th may reach.
As usual, I being wake up by the SMS alert sound during my sleep.
(normally is my collegue called me, but now is the birthday great SMS)
As usual, I continue sleep after reading the messages.
As usual, I woke up in the morning and go to work.
As usual, I took my breakfast at Meeting Point.
As usual, I done my daily work accordingly.

Hm~~~ wat else is not as usual?

Oh yeah!!!
Usually I don bother MSN in office. But now i open it to receive message. :p
Usually I join people for breakfast. But today i eat alone.
Usually I great people. But today they great me.

Enewei, Thanks to Foo hing, Bee Kee, My little master - kai jie, Ai peng, Sky, won Peng and those who SMS me to great my birthday. Thanks for remember my day. Wilson, thanks for calling me before i sleep and great me with a long conversation... haha... dun worry woh... no one will call to great me de la... haha.. so my phone won't be engage so much...

Thinkin of how to celebr8 with myself up here...

Told you guys soon...

WUAHAHHAHAHA

No comments: