Friday, August 17, 2007

Movie Marathon

Yesterday, I'm Crazy dy!

Why? Coz I'm.

I had watched 2 movies back to back in one shot at First World Cineplex.Wow! It's also hard for me to believe that, but I'm did it.

The 2 movie actually is very difference from each others, first movie is Ratatouille, a story of a mouse dying to become a chef. The other one is Contract Lover, where like most of the typical love movie plus some silly comedy. But after watching from 9pm to 1am, I like Ratatouille the most. Even thou I haven had a tear off my eye, but the story line is really meaningful and very touching.

Plan to have the next movie on later at night, Evan Almighty, another Comedy I might love it.
Don't know whether it's like the Bruce Almighty or not. Tell you all after I watch!

No comments: